Ideal for self-myofascial release and massage therapy, this massage roller is able to give you the full massage routine without the visit to a massage therapist. The roller is constructed of density foam with raised ball points that are designed to mimic thumb-like massage pressure to break up knotted muscle fibers, decrease muscle tension and diminish muscle tightness. The core of the roller is made of an even higher density foam than its shell. This not only provides you with durable support, but also maximizes the rollers lifespan by preventing roller distortion even after repetitive use.
The method to foam rolling is simple. Using body weight to apply pressure to the desired area while sitting or lying on the foam roller allows you to perform a self-massage. This breaks up trigger points and knots, relieving muscles that would usually become sore after an intense workout.
The unique ball points on the roller allow for a massage that is less harsh than a traditional deep tissue roller.
- Made of high density foam
- Raised ball point surface
- Strong core - will not collapse or distort
- Water Resistant, Durable, Lightweight
- Used for a variety of physical therapy & sports training application
- Great for travel, easily fits in your gym bag, backpack, or carry-on luggage
- Dimensions: 13" x 5.5"
- Colour: Blue